Merry Melony: Book 1 (pg Merry Melony: Book 1 (pg

A bit disappointing after nearly 9 years waiting, but it's good to hear Merry Melony isn't dead... or at least, gone from existence. And this still looks amazing, I hope to see and perhaps read more about Melony in the future!

Inanimate Inanimate

Very familiar

But you made it front page nontheless ~!

I got flash 5 or 6 around when I was 12, and I knew nothing. So I started practising, experimenting, dabbling around in the program. I love it.

When I finally reached media college, I actually had to teach flash to my own class (True story, it wasn't the only subject I had to give. And I blame the incompetent teacher)

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Funniest weed trip ever

That shit is peachballs when you've smoked some green leaves =D

Depict1 Depict1

Awesome game

I'd love to see more like this, I'm sure that if this were a more lengthy game you could easily make money off of it on something like Steam~!

Owenr on jump button;
by the time you need it, you'll read it.

Sreith on the achievemet,
I just tried the same thing and I can't say I had that problem. Maybe just bad luck? ^^;;

JennaSaysRawr on K; Use the K button D=

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

LOVE it

TURKEY; Rates aren't given out like that. That's like saying walking up to some pretty girl and saying "I'm going to say you're ugly because I can't see you"

2ghz, 1gb ram, Intel graphic card and it's working fine.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Obsession >.>

It's over 30.000.000 o.O!

[fuse] [fuse]

Very interesting

Very nice music, it had a good flow and everything, the melody came in a bit late but it sounds very good.

I'd love to know which program you used for this because I'm looking to invest in a good music mixer aswell as sample/loop/sound mix/composer, what all did you use for this?

v150r responds:

its made in reason 3, with various samples, and i dont used loops, the bass created in the native instruments massive vst.