Depict1 Depict1

Awesome game

I'd love to see more like this, I'm sure that if this were a more lengthy game you could easily make money off of it on something like Steam~!

Owenr on jump button;
by the time you need it, you'll read it.

Sreith on the achievemet,
I just tried the same thing and I can't say I had that problem. Maybe just bad luck? ^^;;

JennaSaysRawr on K; Use the K button D=

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

LOVE it

TURKEY; Rates aren't given out like that. That's like saying walking up to some pretty girl and saying "I'm going to say you're ugly because I can't see you"

2ghz, 1gb ram, Intel graphic card and it's working fine.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Obsession >.>

It's over 30.000.000 o.O!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Original

I love how people on newgrounds are constantly flipping and twisting with platformer physics and possibilities, and this one really did a great job at it.

Loved it

my level; 7597

Particles Particles

Great game

Very addictive, simple but effective graphics and a good building difficulty level.

8 balls, 161 seconds and a grade A for me x3
I've got stunning reflexes ^_^

3D flash demo 3D flash demo

How the...

How did this got saved?
Don't submit your engine "Tests" on newgrounds, my friend was the first one to make that engine, though he didn't make a game with it yet.
Not to long ago, there was a game on the frontpage, something with NG hunter or something.

So this engine is not so new to be saved while its still in test process.
Plus the grafics are quite boring and annoying to the eye aswell.

Though I still admit, your promising.
Get some grafic artist to help you, work more on the engine and make your next submission only when that project is fully finished.

Greetings,
The Black Cat

joearchy responds:

im sry, the purpose of this was to help me with any random idea that other users may have. im 15 and learned how to code a month ago...so there...lol

Bob the Blob - 3D Bob the Blob - 3D

Nice

Very nice flash game, and nice 3d Engine, reminds me of the one my friend made.
To bad the grafics are a lil bit raw, atleast the blob is.

Its a great game, and very nice concept of game system aswell.
But to make it a Gigantic hit, I'd say better grafics would hit it on the top.

I dunno, perhaps you could try asking around for a nice grafic artist to help.

Anyway, as it is now its a very good game already, goodluck with your further coding carreer

Candle Trouble Candle Trouble

Yay

Cool games, awesome grafics and the DS Inspiration, this must've been a master scripter.
Very amusing and entertaining game!
hope it wins ;)

FlashTrek: Assault FlashTrek: Assault

Overdid much...

The game difficulty is a little to easy... I guess most of these kinds of games are but still.
After the first levels, being able to build up a giant laser fleet there is just no way of getting trough your defence and you'll only need to pay attention the moments it asks for the next level..

But the grafics were good, and noticed no bugs I believe.
Good game, gratz with the front page, it deserved it

Splooge Invaders Splooge Invaders

Sweetness Ultimate Form

Always liked the animation style of Cycon.
And the story is funny, got me laugh big time, degree of difficulty is sweet, gets really hard after a while.
Got to wave 7 with 1336 points
woa man, really some frontpage stuff